Index of /debian/
This is the deb repository for outlyer.net, holding packages for
my projects from p.outlyer.net.
Only the projects linking to this repository are actually using it.
Enable it by adding:
deb http://packages.outlyer.net/debian stable main contrib
deb-src http://packages.outlyer.net/debian stable main contrib
to /etc/apt/sources.list or to a new file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/.
Add the signing key to the list of trusted keys with:
$ wget http://packages.outlyer.net/public_key.gpg
# apt-key add public_key.gpg
- The architectures
armel (ARMv6, EABI ARM),
armhf (ARMv7, Hard Float ABI ARM) and
aarch64 (ARMv8, 64-bit ARM)
have been enabled in the repository.
Packages haven't been compiled for those, only cross-platform
(*_all.deb) packages are included as of this writing.
- The signing key was changed on May 25th, 2017 due to stricter behaviour by apt, please update it if you're using the old one. The new key's fingerprint is AFAC9200.
- Binary packages stored in this repository are built for stable Debian at the time of publishing them.
- Architecture-specific binary packages are provided only for the i386 and amd64 architectures.
- As of this writing all packages are in the contrib section, however some of them will be moved to main, so please use both when you add the above sources.
- Older versions of packages are archived in the obsolete-pkgs directory.
- This repository can optionally be accessed over https on systems that support it.